Recipe by Audrey M
A nice side dish or a good side dish for a brunch.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I served this as a main dish the other night and it turned out very nicely. I used my own homemade pasta sauce and fresh grated parmesan. This dish met all my requirements for good comfort food. Cheese and noodles (ha!). My younger kids didn't even notice they were eating vegetables. Thanks for sharing the recipe. This one would be good to serve anytime but especially on busy weeknights.
- 3 cups mostaccioli pasta or 3 cups penne pasta, cooked,drained
- 1 (27 1/2 ounce) jarlight pasta sauce, meatless variety
- 1 (8 ounce) packagekraft free shredded fat free mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup kraft free nonfat parmesan cheese, grated,divided (2 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pasta, sauce, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, vegetables and 1/4 cup of the grated topping.
- Spoon into a 13X9" baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup grated topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated through.