It's important to let the cooked rice sit in the fridge for a few hours before cooking this dish. Freshly cooked rice just doesn't give it the right texture. Garnish with slices of scallions and sliced chili. Eat with chopsticks for maximum fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs eggs in bowl with soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger. Beat to combine.
- 2Heat oil in wok until surface shimmers.
- 3Add eggs and stir only slightly until almost cooked through. Remove eggs to bowl.
- 4Add onion and cook for two minutes, adding more vegetable oil if necessary.
- 5Add corn and peas and stir fry for one minute before adding rice and egg mixture.
- 6Continue to stir fry, breaking up eggs into bite size pieces.
- 7Add cabbage and stir fry until wilted and rice is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 867.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g