Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Such a delicious rice pilaf, I know it will be a family favorite!!
Make and share this Vegetable Broth Rice Pilaf With Dried Cranberries recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter and sauté garlic, celery, onion and carrots until soft. Add vegetable broth, rice, dried cranberries, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil from mediuim heat with a lid on an angle to let vapour out.
- Recuce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes. Once you start to see indents forming in the rice, close the cover and let sit for 25 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve garnished with toasted pine nuts.
- To toast pine nuts, lightly sauté in olive oil until they are golden brown. This will add a pleasant nutty flavor to the rice.
- This dish is a great accompaniment to any meal.