1/1 Photo of Vegetable Bake
1 hr 15 mins
This is an adaptation of a recipe borrowed from a friend. I find it is a great way to get the kids to eat different veggies as I can hide them in the sauce. After my first review I have revised the amounts and prep time. This was my first recipe post and I just sort of chuck everything into this recipe, so sorry if I misled!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- mixed vegetables (enough for a casserole dish I use potato, pumpkin, leek, carrot, sweet potato anything on hand reall)
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 (250 g) container cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 tablespoons cornflour (mixed with 2tbsp water to make slurry)
- 1Cut all the vegetables up into 1-inch cubes and place in casserole dish.
- 2Mix stock and Philly cheese together, stir in the cornflour slurry and pour over vegetables.
- 3Cook in oven on 180°C for 45 minutes or until vegetables cooked through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Bake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 121.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs