Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Got this off the web site www.chooseveg.com - they have some great recipes especially snacks for vegans.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegan maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons dark vegan brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground roasted soybeans
- 12 tablespoons vegan soymilk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vitamin, powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the soy milk, peanut butter, maple syrup and brown vegan sugar in a small pan on the stovetop.
- Slowly add the remaining ingredients into the pan.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow 9x6 pan lined with plastic wrap, smooth out the mixture evenly by pressing down with another piece of plastic wrap.
- Place in the freezer for about one hour.
- Cut up into small individual bars.