1/1 Photo of Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies!
My Mission in the world is to prove to the world that Vegan Food is not bland nor boring, here is MY TWIST on the classic Betty Crocker Recipe. ENJOY!!! Make sure to read ingredient labels to make sure no animal products are used (If you want to)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (Make sure it's Vegan, www.ilovepeanutbutter.com has amazing Vegan Peanut Butter Varieties!)
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup vegan butter (Earth Balance is the best!)
- 1/8 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon egg substitute, powder (Bob's Red Mill is good for this)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat Oven to 375.
- 2Put all ingredients into a medium size bowl in order of ingredients listed.
- 3Mix all ingredients together until well mixed.
- 4Take Spoon size pieces and roll them into balls and put them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork.
- 6Bake 9-10 Minutes or until light brown.
- 7Once out of oven, move to a wire rack or large plate and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies!
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: