- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
- 19.71 ml unbleached cane sugar
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.25 ml cayenne or 0.25 ml chili powder
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 473.18 ml vanilla-flavored soymilk (or other nondairy milk of choice)
- 2.46 ml pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt and then whisk in the soy milk.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla.
- Divide the mixture between two cups and serve hot.