Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Serve with good quality vegan ice cream (or otherwise).
Make and share this Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the sugar in a large bowl. Slowly stream in the syrup and then the applesauce. Mix until well combined and fluffy. In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and flour. Slowly add to the batter and beat until well combined.
- Drop tablespoonful amounts on to the cookie sheet, spacing you have about 6 cookies per sheet. Flatten them slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 12 minutes. They should look "set" but slightly shiny. Remove to wire racks and cool.
- Place one cookie on a plate, top with ice cream and another cookie. Repeat.