Recipe by Prose
It doesn't taste exactly like Taco Bell, but I'm sure it's better for you, and no animals were harmed.
Top Review by Gingersnap in Midwest
We loved this. We used 1 can of spicy refried beans and one can regular. We made it vegan by using vegan cheese on it. It was delicious. The only thing I'd say I did different was take the tortillas off the top because in the broiler, they curled up and didn't add much to the pizza. Will definitely make it again.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 cup vegan cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee onion in oil. Add beans and taco seasoning. Heat through.
- Spread mixture evenly on 5 tortillas. Top with other 5 tortillas.
- Spread with enchilada sauce. Sprinkle tomatoes, then cheese, then olives, then green onions on top, dividing evenly between all five "pizzas.".
- Broil in oven for 1-2 minutes or until "cheese" is melted.
- Cut each "pizza" into four sections with pizza cutter.