Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy recipe when I have time to make breakfast. Let me know if you like it!
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 -6 slices bread (slightly stale is best)
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Dip a piece of bread in the mixture and cook on a skillet until it's golden-brown.
- Repeat until you have as many as you want.
I registered just to review this!
I just fixed this for dinner. So freaking good!!
I once tried another recipe using mashed bananas and milk. good in theory, but didnt work too well.
Thank you for sharing!
a classic. i'm not even 100% vegan but i looooove this french toast.
Was very yummy! I was dubious of using nutritional yeast but it added a subtle flavor that was very complimentary. In addition to the recipe I added a tsp of vanilla extract and a shake of nutmeg to mine and it turned out great. Didn't have maple syrup on hand so I made a quick frozen mango dip for them. Husband approved.