Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is adapted from another recipe on food.com. Super easy, and super delicious. This recipe makes enough for a very hungry family.
- 3 cups soymilk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegan egg replacer powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf day-old French bread
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the bread. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour into a shallow dish - I use a pie pan.
- Dip the bread into the batter, turning so both sides are coated.
- Cook over medium high heat, in a non-stick fry pan coated with cooking spray for 2 or 3 minutes a side - or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately!