1/1 Photo of Vegan Falafel Salad
I decided I wanted to cut out some carbs but keep the taste of Falafel, so instead of stuffing it in a pita, I made it into a huge salad! And it was hit! I got the recipe for the dressing from the PPK, only change was that I added dill casue it's awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package falafel mix, prepared (Near East is my favorite)
- 1 lb mixed greens
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
For the Tahini dressing
- 1For the dressing, heat the 2 tsp of oil in a small saucepan over medium heat and add the garlic. Lightly cook until fragrant, then remove from heat.
- 2Put everything but the water into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- 3Slowly add the water until you reach your desired thickness/thinness. Scrape into an airtight container and let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 4Prepare the falafel mix and roll into balls or little patties. Cook in canola or vegetable oil until browned all over. Remove from the pan and drain on a thick paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
- 5Arrange the greens on a plate and top with falafel patties, tomatoes, and drizzle on the tahini dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Falafel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 351.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: