- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet vegan chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the oil, vanilla, milk and chocolate chips and mix together gently.
- Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 9x13 inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick for doneness.
- Let cool 10 minutes before cutting into bars.