1/1 Photo of Vegan Brown Rice Pudding
A simple, tasty brown rice pudding for the everyday vegan found on: http://www.veganchef.com/ricepudding.htm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, place the water, and bring to a boil. Add the rice, cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 35 minutes or until all of the water has been absorbed.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients, stir well to combine, and continue to cook the mixture over low heat until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a bowl and place the pudding in the refrigerator to chill.
- 4Top individual servings with a little additional cinnamon before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Brown Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy milk substitute
brown rice syrup