- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soymilk (light if possible)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 large apple, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk, raisins, and apples. Stir gently till just mixed.
- Portion batter onto hot non-stick pan and cover.
- Let sit on medium heat until center starts to bubble and becomes sturdy.
- Flip and cook other side till golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Makes 2 large or 4 small pancakes.