Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are ABSOLUTELY delicious! They are now one of my absolute favorite foods!
Make and share this Veat " Chicken" Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chicken flavored seasoning
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced vertically
- 2 bell peppers, color of choice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 vegetarian chicken pieces, slice to bite size
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 tablespoons fresh salsa
- 1 large flour tortilla
- Mexican blend cheese, diced tomatoes, avocado, guacamole, sour cream, corn, black beans, olives
- Cook the onion and pepper in chicken seasoning and water until they are tender.
- Add veat, rice, and salsa, cooking until flavors blend.
- Warm tortillas and place mixture in center of tortilla.
- Garnish with cheese, tomatoes, avocado, guacamole, and/or sour cream(extra salsa if you like it spicier) to taste.
- Fold and enjoy!