Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 800 g veal fillets
- 2 zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 12 small tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 -3 pieces mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pepper, freshly ground
- parsley, finely chopped
- Wash well the zucchini, the peppers and the small tomatoes.
- Dice the zucchini and slice the red peppers.
- Cut the scallopini into thin slices and sauté them in a nonstick frying pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil on both sides for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the scallopini from the frying pan and add a tablespoon of olive oil, the finely chopped onion, the peppers and the zucchinis.
- Let them simmer for 6-8 minutes until they are"al dente".
- Add a bit of salt, pepper, the small tomatoes and the mozzarella, diced.
- Stir well.
- Serve in individual plates placing the vegetables underneath and the scallopini on top.
- Finally, add the finely chopped parsley.