Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very easy and tasty dish!
- 1 lb veal tenderloin (boneless, cut 1/4 inch thick)
- 3 minced garlic cloves (fresh)
- 100% olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- dusting flour
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- white pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Cook sauce in a medium sauce pan, add garlic, onion, crushed pepper and bay leaf to sauce and cook covered until onions become tender.
- Oil large frying pan and heat.
- Coat the veal with a dusting of flour and cook on medium high for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Stir wine, peppers and mushrooms into frying pan and bring to boil; then reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Then let stand for 10 minutes.
- To serve, place cooked veal on a dish and spoon sauce over veal.