Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a very delicious veal dish. Takes hardly any time to prepare, but is very gourmet.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless veal steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chives
- Pound steaks to 1/8 in. thick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in 12 inch skillet.
- Add Steaks and cook on medium high for 3 minutes per side.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 minute more.
- Add a little more butter(if needed) to make a sauce.
The taste was delicious. I thought my veal steaks were thin enough I didn't pound them but I would next time. It took longer than 3 minutes on each side to reach 170 degrees internal temperature. Will try again soon.
DH and I loved the taste of the tarragon with the veal. This was a winning dish with us!
huuum .... so eazy to make and so delicous .... i love t ...thanks