Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
a light dish, serve it with pasta
- 8 veal cutlets, scallopine style
- salt, pepper,flour for dredging,mixed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- mix flour,salt pepper on plate.
- dredge veal and set aside.
- heat butter and oil in saute pan,add veal, saute about 3 minutes per side, remove from pan add mushrooms and saute until browned, about 10 minutes, remove.
- add marsala to deglaze pan, add chicken broth and reduce by half.
- add veal and mushrooms to pan to heat through.
This recipe is absolutely fantastic and so easy to make! My family loved it! I added the juice of 1/2 lemon to the sauce and served it over rice pilaf. I also put the sauteed veal on a rack placed on a cookie sheet in a 300º oven to keep it warm.
This tasted great! I loved it, but I think I would add more wine next time. I thought it would benefit from a little more "wine" taste. But all in all, I thought it was great. I loved the marsala taste.
What can I say, this is SOoooo DELICIOUS, DH loved it. I made it just like the recipe said. Served it with Rice, a green Salad and asparagus. What a Delicious meal. This I am going to make for guest, Thank you for sharing the recipe.