Veal Scaloppine Alla Marsala
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- Season the veal with salt and pepper and flour lightly.
- Saute over high heat in butter 3 or 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the mushrooms and saute.
- Squeeze the lemon over the mushrooms and veal and add the sauterne and the Marsala.
- Cook quickly until the sauce forms a semi-thick consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a good recipe. It comes out well. Personally I feel that it has too much lemon. The other thing is our lemon was large maybe it should have been a small lemon. I have been searching for a recipe for VSAm since I was child that is like a restaurant where I grew up. So far I have not been able to find the right combination. Thank you for another opportunity to try one of your recipes. Made for Photo Tag 2007.