This easy to make pie is creamy and perfectly vanilla in every way. It can be made quickly for any occasion or dessert request. It's a favorite among my family.
- Mix together pudding mix and milk in a medium sauce pan.
- Turn stove on to medium heat, add butter and vanilla.
- Stir continuously until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- Carefully pour pudding into ready made crust and allow to cool 20 minutes on the counter before moving it into the fridge.
- Allow pie to set in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with whip cream!