1/3 Photos of Vanilla Latte With Vanilla Syrup and Vanilla Infused Raw Sugar
This is a special latte and is so worth making the syrup and vanilla sugar in advance for. The vanilla sugar is wonderful to always have on hand, use it in baking, for topping scones, special coffee's, etc. Just sit back with your feet up and enjoy this exquisite latte with a great book or with a friend along with some juicy gossip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup super strong rich coffee or 1/2 cup espresso
- 1 cup steamed skim milk or 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 -3 teaspoons vanilla syrup (see below)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla infused raw sugar (to garnish, see below)
VANILLA SYRUP (Recipe can be doubled)
VANILLA INFUSED RAW SUGAR
- 1Vanilla Infused Raw Sugar:.
- 2Pour sugar into a resealable jar, place vanilla bean in center of sugar and seal.
- 3The longer the vanilla bean stays in the sugar, the more heavenly the scent and taste.
- 4*No need to take it out - just add more sugar as needed.
- 5Vanilla Syrup:.
- 6Combine water and sugar in a heavy sauce pan bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- 8Let cool then store in a clean glass jar in the refrigerator.
- 9MAKE THE LATTE:.
- 10Brew your coffee as you normally do, but don't be afraid to add an extra scoop. If you grind your own beans, even better!
- 11Pour syrup into bottom of good sized coffee mug.
- 12In a glass measuring cup, pour in milk.
- 13Using a frother, froth cold milk until good and foamy. If you don't have a frother, use your blender as though you were making a frappe.
- 14Microwave milk for about 20 seconds (watch carefully so it doesn't overflow) until the you see the foam expanding (depending on your microwave this may take longer).
- 15Add milk to syrup and cup.
- 16Pouring down the inside of the cup so as not to disturb the milk, pour desired amount of coffee.
- 17Top with a sprinkling of vanilla-infused raw sugar.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Latte With Vanilla Syrup and Vanilla Infused Raw Sugar
Serving Size: 1 (1170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2283.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 576.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 556.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: