Recipe by SaraFish
A variation of Kellog's Rice Krispies Treats Original recipe. Just the added dash of vanilla and almond extracts makes these scrumptious!
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in large non-stick pan (I use my T-Fal Dutch oven) over medium-low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Turn off flame.
- Stir in extracts.
- Fold in cereal and continue folding until well coated.
- Spray 13 X 9 pan with cooking spray and press mixture into pan (I spray my hand with a little Pam and then use my hand but you can use the back of a buttered spoon if you don't have asbestos fingers like mine).
- Cool and cut into squares.