- 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 ounces turkey pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 20 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Break the ground beef apart in a skillet. Sprinkle with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Brown over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the pepperoni to the beef & allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes. Pour in the sauce & parmesan cheese, stir to mix.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangle baking dish & stir in the mozzarella. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Note: Pinch the perforated edges of the crescent rolls together before using.
- Cover with the crescent roll sheet & bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.