Amy's Upside Down Pizza
Tasty and easy to put together on those hectic nights.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground chuck, onion and garlic in large skillet. Drain and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In 9 x 13 dish, spread a layer of sauce and top with half of cheeses. Then spread remaining sauce and the rest of the cheese.
- Top with crescent rolls, and pinch seams to form a crust.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more