Recipe by ND_Dawn
Easy version of stuffed pork chops. Serve with mashed potatoes and lettuce salad and your favorite dressing.
- 4 pork chops
- 3 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil for browning the pork chop (or margarine or butter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a little oil or butter on medium high heat in large skillet.
- Optional: Season chops with salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice.
- Place chops in skillet and cook until brown, flip over and cook until brown on the other side.
- Mix breadcumbs, onions, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/4 cup water and sage.
- Place chops in greased casserole dish and place mound of stuffing on each chop.
- Mix soup and 1/3 cup water and pour over chops.
- Bake at 350 for about one hour.