1/1 Photo of Uncle Bill's Petite Pea Salad
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very light salad to add to any dinner meals. I developed this recipe in 1995 and it has been a highly rated salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave-proof dish, microwave peas on HIGH (full power) for 2 minutes; stir.
- 2Continue to microwave for an additional 2 minutes on HIGH (full power).
- 3Drain and cool completely with cold water and ice cubes; then drain.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, mix together peas, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed, onions and celery and mix well to blend.
- 5Chill for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 6Meanwhile, fry bacon until well done and crispy; DO NOT BURN.
- 7Place fried bacon on paper toweling to drain.
- 8Crumble bacon and garnish salad when serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Petite Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 216.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g