1/3 Photos of Uncle Bill's Caesar - Canadian Style
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
I had this Caesar Drink in Kelowna, B.C. 5 years ago. I liked the horseradish in the drink, it gave it that little extra "pezzaz". Have been enjoying the drink ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 fresh lemon, for rub on glass rim
- 1 teaspoon celery salt, for glass rim rub
- 2 fluid ounces good quality vodka, more if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh horseradish or 1 teaspoon pure prepared horseradish
- 6 fluid ounces mott's Clamato juice (No subsitutes unless you cannot have Clam juice)
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce (optional) or 2 dashes red hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 piece of young celery rib, incluing the leaves (from the middle of the stock)
- 1Rub lemon around rim of glass.
- 2Measure celery salt to a flat saucer.
- 3Turn glass in celery salt to coat rim.
- 4To the glass, add Vodka, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Clamato juice, Tabasco sauce and stir well to blend.
- 5Place a young stick of celery, pickled bean or pickled asparagus as a garnish and it is good to chew on.
- 6Eat and drink slowly.
- 7Note: A pickled spicy bean or an pickled asparagus spear are also excellent for a garnish in the drink.
- 8Mott's Clamato juice is available in regular or spicy mix.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Caesar - Canadian Style
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 686.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: