1/2 Photos of Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Mary in LA.'s Note:
Everybody loves my cheesecakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped, divided or 1 cup nuts, of choice finely chopped, divided
- 2 cups oreo chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Kraft caramels
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate (Baker's)
- 1Mix crumbs,1/2 cup of the pecans and butter;press onto bottom and up sides in an 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Place caramels and milk in small bowl.
- 3On high for 3 minutes in microwave, or until caramels are completely melted.
- 4Pour 1/2 of the caramel mixture unto crust.
- 5Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 6Cover and reserve remaining caramel mixture in refrigerator for later use.
- 7Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla (with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.) Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 8Pour over caramel mixture in crust.
- 9Bake at 300 for 65-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 10Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake, cool before removing side of pan.
- 11Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 12Heat reserved caramel mixture just before serving cheesecake; drizzle over cheesecake.
- 13Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans.
- 14Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecake.
- 15Any left over put in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.9
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 350.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g