Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The ingredients seem too simple to come out this outstanding, but they do. I have halved this recipe from the original and it still makes a 9x13 pan full. You know if you didn't serve it with the cocktail ryes and ate it straight out of the pan with a spoon, you could say it's low-carb! LOL
- 1⁄4 lb shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces bavarian sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef, sliced from deli & then chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- rye cocktail bread
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Scoop into a 9x13 pan lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with cocktail rye.
I had a recipe for Reuben Dip that was misplaced, so glad to have found your recipe! I'll be making this for the gang coming to watch football on Sunday! Update since 10/10/08 note.... I've made this 2 weeks in a row! Football Sunday favorite! I dump everything in the slow cooker in the morning and set it on low. By the time the noon game starts its gooey goodness!!! (Be sure to squeeze the sauerkraut really well to get rid of excess fluid...) Really yummy!!! Thank you for the post!