This is one of the best pizza doughs I have tried, I have yet to have one come out soggy. I have added some spices into the flour mixture. It is from Robbiehaf.com
- -Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- -In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt.
- -Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- -Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- -Working from the edges to the center, press dough into a 12" circle.
- -Place dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and stretch dough to edges.
- Add sauce and toppings of choice.
- Bake at 500 degree oven for 8-12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Makes one 12" pizza dough.