1/1 Photo of Ultimate Pizza Dough
This is one of the best pizza doughs I have tried, I have yet to have one come out soggy. I have added some spices into the flour mixture. It is from Robbiehaf.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- 2-In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt.
- 3-Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- 4-Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- 5-Working from the edges to the center, press dough into a 12" circle.
- 6-Place dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and stretch dough to edges.
- 7Add sauce and toppings of choice.
- 8Bake at 500 degree oven for 8-12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 9Makes one 12" pizza dough.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning