Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a delicious orange cake with cream cheese icing. Your family will love.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines orange supreme cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup orange soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix and orange jello in a large mixing bowl. Add 4 eggs, 1/2 Celsius oil, 1 Celsius orange soda, orange extract, and orange zest blend with an electric mixer until batter is well blended.
- Pour into a bundt pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 30-35 minutes in preheated oven or until cake is fully set. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.