1/3 Photos of Ultimate Favourite Bbq Chicken Pizza
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is my new favourite pizza! I will often make a double batch of the chicken/BBQ sauce mixture and freeze it. I usually caramelize the onions by frying them until soft with 1 Tbsp of butter and 1 Tbsp of brown sugar. This makes the pizza very sweet but I like it that way;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (leftover chicken is perfect!)
- 1 cup of your favourite barbecue sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's or Bobbie Q sauce Bobbie-Q Sauce (Barbecue Sauce))
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained well.
- 20 fresh mushrooms, sliced (more if you desire)
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 3 cups pizza sauce, your favourite
- 2 prepared pizza crust (store bought or homemade, I use Pizza Dough)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1Pre bake pizza crusts for approximately 5 minutes.
- 2Use 1 1/2 cups of sauce to cover each pizza.
- 3Pour BBQ sauce over diced chicken and toss to mix well.
- 4Top pizza crusts with BBQ chicken, onions, mushrooms, and pineapple.
- 5Sprinkle 1 cup of each kind of cheese on each pizza, (use more if you like.).
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until crusts begin to brown.
- 7Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- 8Serve with extra BBQ sauce to dip your crusts into-Yum!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Favourite Bbq Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (2597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1513.1
- Calories from Fat 641
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 41.3 g
- Cholesterol 291.5 mg
- Sodium 3238.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 72.5 g
- Protein 95.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust