Recipe by DaHomeCooker
This is a unique alternative to the same old breakfast caserole Makes one 14" Pizza
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup warm water (85 Degrees)
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups fine seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup mild sausage links, cooked an diced
- 1 cup ham, cooked and diced
- 1 cup hickory smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- - Prepare Pizza Dough:.
- In large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in the water.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir the salt, and oil into the yeast mixture.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
- Turn dough out onto a clean, dry surface and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth.
- Let the dough double in size.
- Should take about 1/2 hour if in warm spot.
- Punch down and let rest a minute.
- Roll out into a 14" pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400'.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- - While dough is rising prepare Country Gravy:.
- heat oil and butter over medium heat until butter is melted.
- add the flour, stirring constantly until the mixture turns a golden brown.
- Gradually whisk in the milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the gravy thickens.
- remove from heat.
- - While dough is rising prepare Eggs:.
- Beat eggs until whites and yokes are combined.
- Add stuffing mix and let soak until stuffing is softened.
- Scramble egg mixture until eggs are firm.
- - Assemble Pizza and bake:.
- Spread one cup of gravy evenly over crust.
- Spread egg mixture evenly.
- Spread one cup of gravy evenly over eggs.
- spread Mozzarella and cheddar evenly over top.
- spread meat toppings over top.
- sprinkle Parmesan over pizza.
- Bake pizza in 400' oven untill cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes to set before serving.