- 907.18 g ground beef or 907.18 g turkey
- 177.44 ml barbecue sauce, divided
- 8 slice bacon, cut up
- 4 slice American cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix meat and 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Top 4 of the patties each with 2 bacon slices, 1 tablespoons barbecue sauce and 1 cheese singles.
- Top each with second patty. Press edges of patties together; seal with fork.
- Grill patties over medium coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Fill rolls with patties and lettuce.