Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a super yummy recipe. You can use ready to serve bacon if you'd like
- 907.18 g ground beef or 907.18 g turkey
- 177.44 ml barbecue sauce, divided
- 8 slice bacon, cut up
- 4 slice American cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns
- Mix meat and 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Top 4 of the patties each with 2 bacon slices, 1 tablespoons barbecue sauce and 1 cheese singles.
- Top each with second patty. Press edges of patties together; seal with fork.
- Grill patties over medium coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Fill rolls with patties and lettuce.
Classic bacon burger and easy to make.
Great recipe! Very juicy. My kids loved it!! I used 80/20 beef and regular bacon. Sweet Baby Ray's did it for me.
This recipe is so good. My husband who does not like hamburgers will eat this bacon cheeseburger recipe. Thank you