1/6 Photos of Ugandan Ginger Tea Recipe
Posted in response to requests for Ugandan food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the milk, tea and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Wash a thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger. Pound until flat - juice should begin to ooze.
- 3Add the ginger to the milk-tea mixture when it begins to boil.
- 4Reduce the heat, letting it all simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ugandan Ginger Tea Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 119.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea leaves