1/2 Photos of Two-Layer Pumpkin Pie
Sydney Mike's Note:
From the Kraft Foods website, this recipe is a lite version of another pumpkin pie recipe already posted here! My friends who are very calorie & sugar conscious find this pie very satisfying! Obviously the 20 minutes of preparation time does not include the time it takes to refrigerate before serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese, Philadelphia brand, softened
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk, cold
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 6 ounces graham cracker crumb crust, reduced fat
- 1 cup nonfat milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages pudding, instant vanilla, fat free, sugar free
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1In a large bowl, with a wire whisk, beat the low fat Neufchatel cheese, tablespoon of milk & sugar until well blended.
- 2Stir in the thawed, lite Cool Whip topping & spread it onto the bottom of the pie crust.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the cup of milk & the pudding mix, then add the pumpkin & spices & mix until well blended. Spread this mixture over the cheese layer.
- 4Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Layer Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 191.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g