Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
This recipe comes from the Kraft people. It sounded so good I just had to share.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1 tablespoon half-and-half or 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix or (3 1/2 ounce) packages vegetarian instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 1 cup cold milk into large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- The mixture will be thick.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and chocolate-dipped pecan halves.
- Store in the refrigerator until just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION