Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my husband's favorites...these easy- to-make enchiladas are rich and very filling.
- 3 -4 cups cooked chicken (Shredded. You can also use canned chicken)
- 1 cup picante sauce (we like Pace)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 3⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 8 -10 flour tortillas
- In a saucepan add picante sauce and velveeta cheese together.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- In a medium bowl add cooked chicken, cream cheese, garlic and sugar. Mix until everything is incorperated.
- Pour a little bit of the picante mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish so enchilladas won't stick.
- Fill flour tortillas with chicken mixture; roll up and tuck sides in to form the enchillada and place in casserole dish.
- Top with the picante mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.