Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scrub potatoes, dry them off and pierce several times with a fork; place on a baking sheet. Wrap garlic in foil and place alongside the potatoes. Bake until potatoes are tender and the garlic is browned and softened, 50-60 minutes. Let them stand until they are comfortable to handle, about 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise, remove cooked potato and put in large bowl. Be careful to leave the skin intact. Cut the garlic bulb in half; squeeze out the pulp and add to potato. Add the broth, sour cream, and pepper; stir and mash with a fork to desired texture. Spoon the stuffing back into the skins; sprinkle with paprika and cheese.
- Return potatoes to the baking sheet and bake until heated through and lightly browned, about 15 minutes.