- 680.38 g red potatoes, baked (about 6 medium)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 709.77 ml daisy brand sour cream
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- •Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper and bacon. Top with half of the sour cream and cheeses. Repeat layers.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 6-8 servings.