1/1 Photo of Twice Baked Jalapeño Potatoes
Mama Chef of 3's Note:
These are amazing! I accidentally discovered this with my Sister-n-law on a holiday last year. they were remodeling their house...what do you make when the stores are closed and the kitchen is empty? They always make jalapeño poppers and Italian food, so they had these following ingredients on hand and what a great food we discovered! You can also make up ahead of time, just freeze and wait to do the last step when you are ready to eat. Please enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes and poke holes in them on the top for venting.
- 2Microwave until a fork can be easily inserted into them.
- 3When removed, let cool until barely warm so it is more easy to scoop out the potato into your mixing bowl, saving your potato skins.
- 4Scoop out your potato and mix on all ingredients. (Your Jalapeno peppers should be de-seeded and diced.).
- 5Scoop back into your potato skins.
- 6Top with pre-sliced Swiss cheese.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees until cheese is slightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Jalapeño Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 150.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.7 g