Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are an easy to make, wonderful tasting appetizer.
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces asiago cheese or 3 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices Italian bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add tomatoes, green onions, garlic, pine nuts, cheeses, and salt and pepper to taste; stir to combine.
- Toast bread slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over toasted bread slices.
- Evenly spread tomato mixture onto bread slices.
- Serve and enjoy.