Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've had this recipe quite some time and always meant to try it. The ingredients appeal to me. If you try it first, let me know what you think.
- 2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked sausage, cut in 1/2 " pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomato, drained and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook& drain pasta.
- Cook onion and sausage over med-high heat 2-3 minutes until onion is tender.
- Gently stir in pasta and remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Hiya bert! Just had this for dinner and it was tasty and really filling. I added a bit of shredded mozzerela cheese that I had and used fresh tomatoes instead of sun dried. I also used a chicken sausage with artichoke and garlic, and i enjoyed the flavor of that. Thanks for the post! :)