Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am posting this from a Spice Island ad I saw in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet. I will guess the yield. It is for use on chicken, pork, beef or lamb.
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme, can use up to 1 tsp. according to taste
- Combine all spices and mix well until blended.
- Store tightly covered until ready to use.
- Rub on chicken, pork, beef or lamb just before cooking or up to 5 hours in advance.