Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Originally from the Frank's Red Hot Sauce website, this recipe has become a quick and easy weeknight favorite!
- 4 pork rib chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Heat the oil in a dutch oven or large saucepot. Cook the pork chops in the oil for 12-15 minutes or until browned on both sides, turning once. Transfer to a dish.
- In the same pot, add the beans with their liquid, hot sauce and the dried thyme leaves and stir to combine. Return the pork chops to the pot.
- Heat to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until the pork chops are no longer pink near the bone. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.