Recipe by quirkycook
These candies couldn't be easier! Minimal fuss produces great results that look wonderful on a holiday cookie tray.
Top Review by Lisajane0007
Simple, simple, simple! And good, good, good! Everybody that tried them, absolutely loved them. I will definately make these again, I might even put them on the candy platter that I will be entering this year at the Miami County Fair in Ohio.
- 36 small pretzels
- 36 chocolate-covered caramel candies, such as Rolos
- 36 pecan halves, roasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Spread out pretzels in a single layer.
- Top each pretzel with a piece of caramel candy.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes, just until the candy starts to melt.
- Pull pretzels from the oven and top each with a pecan half.
- Let cool.