I got this from a magazine (?) at the doctor's waiting room. We found to be so tasty! We usually make it in the oven but can't wait for the summer to try it on the barbecue...
- 1) Mix all seasoning with oil in a bowl.
- 2) Place chicken pieces in bowl and toss to coat.
- 3) Place in fridge for 10 min.
- 4) Preheat oven to 450.
- 5) Place chicken on one layer on a pan. Roast for 10 minute.
- 6) Pour 1/4 cup of fruit juice (I ususally use cranberry or orange) on top.
- 7) Roast for another 10 minute.
- 8) Test that chicken is done by cutting one of the thickest pieces. Enjoy!