1/1 Photo of Turkish Chicken
I got this from a magazine (?) at the doctor's waiting room. We found to be so tasty! We usually make it in the oven but can't wait for the summer to try it on the barbecue...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11) Mix all seasoning with oil in a bowl.
- 22) Place chicken pieces in bowl and toss to coat.
- 33) Place in fridge for 10 min.
- 44) Preheat oven to 450.
- 55) Place chicken on one layer on a pan. Roast for 10 minute.
- 66) Pour 1/4 cup of fruit juice (I ususally use cranberry or orange) on top.
- 77) Roast for another 10 minute.
- 88) Test that chicken is done by cutting one of the thickest pieces. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: