- 1 boneless turkey breast
- 1 package turkey stuffing mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package hot dog bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the thawed turkey breast in a crock pot and cook for 8 hours.
- When cool enough to handle, shred the turkey into pieces.
- Put back in crock pot.
- Make the stuffing according to the package.
- Add stuffing mix to turkey in crock pot.
- Pour can of chicken broth into crock pot and stir til well mixed.
- Heat until heated through.
- Serve on your favorite bun.